Postdoc proposal submission policies:
- For any proposals that you are considering the microbiology business office needs to be notified at least 30 days in advance of submission by filling out the grant registration form.
- Upon receipt of the registration form, you can expect to receive an email within a week. If you or your mentor have not received an email with proposal submission timeline and “to-do’s” within that timeframe, please notify the Microbiology Administration Office.
- FINAL proposal documents are due to the Business Office 5 business days prior to due date. This allows the office and other University department’s sufficient time to review and approve the proposal. If documents are not submitted within this timeframe, we cannot guarantee accuracy or submission of the proposal.
- Is my Commons ID updated?
- Do I have a Commons ID?
- Is my affiliation correct?
- Please contact Beth Johnston if you have questions regarding your Commons ID.
- Is my ORCID (ID) attached to my Commons ID?
- Where can I find the Penn Letterhead PDF?
- Does my fellowship biosketch meet the requirements?
- Where can I find a Department Institutional Letter? - contact Dr. Bushman and copy Laurie Zimmerman